Protecting Clients' Interests Through Strategic Legal Guidance
At Haber Slade, we are committed to providing excellence in legal representation as well as personal, attentive client service. For more than 15 years, our firm has protected the interests of business and commercial clients facing a broad range of legal matters. We bring diverse industry experience and expansive knowledge of the law to every case, working diligently to identify risks and propose solutions.
Our Areas Of Practice
Based in Miami, we represent businesses and individuals with local roots, including business owners, professionals, condominium owners associations, homeowners associations and contractors in the construction industry. We also serve national and international businesses with local legal matters.
Our areas of practice include:
- Complex business law and litigation: We provide strategic legal counsel for businesses in a wide range of industries. Our attorneys have extensive experience handling complex litigation in state and federal courts at both the trial and appellate levels.
- Construction law and litigation: We represent owners, developers, construction companies, contractors and others in the construction industry in contract drafting, dispute resolution, mediation, arbitration and litigation.
- Condominium and homeowners association representation: For almost 20 years, our legal team has provided comprehensive guidance for associations on the broad array of legal issues and disputes they may face, including interpretation of the governing documents, attendance at board and unit owner meetings, construction issues, liens and collections, owner or tenant disputes, election issues, representation before municipal or county government regarding code violations and/or permitting matters, and other general representation matters.
- Real estate and title litigation: For over 25 years, we have offered legal guidance regarding real estate contracts and transactions, commercial real estate leases, title disputes and complex litigation involving all types of properties, both residential and commercial, commercial landlord-tenant evictions, lien and mortgage priority disputes, and commercial foreclosures.
- Aviation law and litigation: Spanning more than two decades of experience, our aviation law practice encompasses the varied legal hurdles encountered by those in the aviation industry. Our lawyers are well-versed in aviation law and litigation, and we serve both local clients and those worldwide in the representation of airlines, aviation vendors such as fuel suppliers, engine and aircraft repair stations, flight simulator facilities, and aviation parts brokers.
- Mortgage and lien foreclosure law: We provide detailed guidance regarding the intricacies of the mortgage foreclosure process. Additionally, our legal team handles disputes regarding the validity of the mortgage and other foreclosure-related litigation.
- Creditors' rights and bankruptcy: Our attorneys protect creditors' interests in bankruptcy proceedings, including in adversary proceedings, avoidance actions, proofs of claims and other objections by creditors to Chapter 7, 11 and 13 matters.
- International business law and litigation: Our firm represents domestic and foreign businesses in international matters.
- Family law: We handle complex, high-asset divorce and child custody cases as well as post-dissolution matters.
Our lawyers draw on a wealth of experience to provide responsive, client-centric service. We strive to consistently exceed clients' expectations in every way.
Contact Us To Learn More About Our Legal Services
For more information about our areas of practice, please contact us at 305-379-2400 or toll free at 866-913-2066. Based in Miami, our attorneys handle complex commercial litigation, construction law cases and other legal matters throughout South Florida.
Se habla español | Nous parlons français