Experienced Aviation Law Attorney Located in Miami, Florida
Complex Litigation Affecting a Vital Industry
Billions of dollars in investment. The public's trust. Corporate goodwill and public security. Aviation law is a high-stakes field that affects a vital industry. At the Law Office of David B. Haber, P.A., we have over 20 years of experience representing airlines, companies in related industries, and airline subsidiaries doing business in and around Miami International Airport (MIA) and other airports worldwide.
Our aviation law practice has earned us a reputation for high-quality legal service, committed advocacy and effective, durable solutions. We count airlines and some of the largest aviation-related companies among our clients.
High-End Skills for a Complex Field
In aviation litigation, the risks are numerous; the monetary stakes involved are often immense. To best serve your airline-related business interests, you need a lawyer with extensive experience and proven skills dealing in this arena. Attorney David B. Haber has an established track record of success. An example of the Firm's broad past experience in the aviation industry:
- Bankruptcy matters involving large aviation cargo carriers
- Civil litigation, including successful representation of Greenwich/GE, World Fuel Services and Phoenix Fuels
- Collection of receivables, contract matters, and other general representation for Aeroservice, Inc.
- General counsel for and basic representation of World Fuel Services Corp., a NYSE company, as well as Phoenix Fuel, LLC
- Organization restructuring involving Pegasus
- Purchases and mergers, including representation of Greenwich Air Services, Inc.
To consult with an attorney well versed in aviation law, or to ask questions regarding any other sophisticated business matter, contact us to schedule a consultation with attorney David Haber.