Miami Attorney Skilled in Multinational Business Law
Experience You Can Put To Work
At the Law Office of David B. Haber, P.A. in Miami, we have more than 20 years of successful experience handling sophisticated and complex civil business litigation, in both state and federal courts, at both the trial and appellate level.
We have represented a broad range of commercial clients and individuals confronting a wide variety of legal problems, including:
- Aviation Law
- Bankruptcy Law
- Business Litigation
- Business and Commercial Law
- Collections and Repossessions (international and domestic)
- Commercial Litigation
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Condominium and Homeowner Association Law
- Construction Law
- Creditors' Rights
- Environment Litigation (toxic waste and superfund matters)
- Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Litigation
- Mortgages, Foreclosures and Lien Priority Litigation
- Real Estate and Construction Litigation
- Title Insurance Litigation
Representative Practice Areas
We excel at the prompt, successful resolution of contract disputes and other complex matters, through negotiation and trial. The following illustrate the depth of our experience in just three select, yet diverse, practice areas:
- Aviation Law: We have more than 20 years of experience representing airline-related companies doing business locally and worldwide. We handle aviation-related litigation, debt collection, bankruptcy-creditor representation, and contract and fraud litigation. We also structure and document leases and buy-sell arrangements pertaining to aircraft and aircraft engines / parts.
- Condominium and Homeowner Association Law: We represent condominium and homeowner associations in matters involving collections, lien filings, foreclosures, construction defects litigation, insurance settlements, suits by unit owners, injunction lawsuits and zoning-related matters.
- Real Estate and Construction Litigation: We assist clients facing commercial and complex residential real estate disputes, title insurance claims and defense, title insurance coverage disputes, construction defects, lien priority disputes and mechanic's lien litigation.
Our Commitment: High-End, High-Quality Legal Service
For more than 20 years, our goal has remained constant: provide our clients with elite legal service. Clients come to us with differing needs, but all of them receive the same level of focus, thoroughness and dedication for which our firm is known.
For help with a legal problem in any of our listed practice areas, or regarding any other complex business matter, contact us to schedule a consultation with attorney David Haber.